Join the San Diego Imaging team!
San Diego Imaging offers exciting career opportunities and we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
San Diego Imaging recognizes that dedicated people are the force that keeps our services efficient and effective. We are committed to paying fair and reasonable wages based on your position, your experience, and the skills necessary to do the job. San Diego Imaging’s compensation package also includes benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with us, please send a current CV or resume to: HR@sandiegoimaging.com
Current Open Positions:
Radiologic / Fluoroscopic Technologist -Kearny Mesa
32 hours per week.
Responsible for performing day-to-day activities general radiographic and fluoroscopic related procedures. Perform a wide variety of technical procedures with quality patient care, assisting Physicians as needed. Communicate findings to Radiologists as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates skills in the proficient use of radiographic equipment, computer systems related to general radiology, RIS and Obtain the most accurate and meaningful images possible, taking into consideration the referring physician order, patient’s history / current complaint and assures anatomical area of interested is captured on images.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding and application of radiation safety with regards to patient and staff safety with the use of general radiography and fluoroscopy equipment.
- Ensures the patient flow within the department is constant and organized.
- Reviews physician orders and clarifies any order that conflict with patient complaints or symptoms.
- Adheres to departmental policy, procedures, and guidelines (i.e. dress code, standard precautions).
- Print films and/or CDs when necessary.
- Maintains equipment calibration by performing quality control tests according to established procedures and frequency schedule.
- Assists in training new Radiologic Technologist and technologist assistants.
- Practices sterile and isolation techniques resulting in the prevention of cross-contamination and infection.
- Maintains a high quality of patient care, communicates in a positive and timely manner with co-workers, physicians, patients, and visitors.
- Maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Other job related duties, as assigned.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within prescribed exam times.
- Must possess certification in all areas of Radiography performed while on the job.
- Must possess understanding of the functionality of medical office operations, desired patient through-put while providing optimal patient care and consideration for patients’ circumstances, preferably in outpatient radiology.
- Ability to perform the identified essential functions of the position including the operation of any equipment associated with performing the essential functions.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat to him/herself, others or property.
- Ability to adhere to San Diego Imaging’s personnel policies and practices including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Complies with all applicable policies, rules and regulations as outlined by SDI, State and Federal regulations including compliance with HIPAA privacy and security.
- Ability to maintain a calm and courteous demeanor and conduct business in a professional manner.
- High School graduate.
- Successful completion of an accredited Radiology Technologist program, including Fluoroscopy.
- Must have and maintain current license/certification for Radiology Technologist, Fluoroscopy Permit and CPR (BLS).
- 2-4 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience in outpatient Radiology office preferred.