Careers

Join the San Diego Imaging team!

San Diego Imaging offers exciting career opportunities and we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.

San Diego Imaging recognizes that dedicated people are the force that keeps our services efficient and effective.  We are committed to paying fair and reasonable wages based on your position, your experience, and the skills necessary to do the job.  San Diego Imaging’s compensation package also includes  benefits such as:

  • Medical Insurance
  • Health Reimbursement Account / Flexible Spending Account
  • Life Insurance
  • Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
  • Holiday Pay
  • 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan
  • Company Profit Sharing Plan
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Employee Discount Program

 

How to Apply:

If you are interested in employment with us, please send a current CV or resume to HR@sandiegoimaging.com


Current Open Positions:

 

CT Technologist (Part Time) – Escondido

We’re looking for a CT Technologist to join our Escondido team!  They are responsible for performing examinations, utilizing CT (computed tomography) equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data, and communicate findings to Radiologist as appropriate.

See Full Position Details>

 


IR Scheduler-Authorizations- Oceanside

We’re looking for an IR Scheduler-Authorizations person who will be responsible for the coordination and overall delivery of Interventional Radiology patient care.  The position is responsible for assisting the radiologist with patient assessment and continuity of care before, during and after various radiology exams involving interventional diagnostic procedures.  Day-to-day responsibilities require good use of judgment regarding timely and appropriate communication to team members and families.

See Full Position Details>


Patient Account Specialist I Charge Data Entry – Aero Drive

We’re looking for a Patient Account Specialist I Charge Data Entry person to join our Aero Drive team!  They are responsible for accurately entering and auditing charges in the billing system.

See Full Position Details>

 


Patient Account Specialist II Follow-Up – Aero Drive

We’re looking for a Patient Account Specialist II Follow-Up to join our Aero Drive team! They are responsible for the collection of outstanding medical claims from a variety of sources: insurance carriers, IPA’s, patients, research or transplant office and/or other payment sources.

See Full Position Details>

 


PET/CT and Diagnostic Technologist (Per Diem) – Escondido

We’re looking for a PET/CT Technologist to join our Escondido team! They are responsible for performing both PET/CT and diagnostic CT examinations utilizing PET / CT scanning equipment to locate, evaluating and recording critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data and communicating findings to Radiologists as appropriate.

See Full Position Details>

 


PET/CT Technologist (Per Diem)- Chula Vista

We’re looking for a PET/CT Technologist to join our Chula Vista location! They are responsible for performing both PET/CT and diagnostic CT examinations utilizing PET / CT scanning equipment to locate, evaluating and recording critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data and communicating findings to Radiologist as appropriate.

See Full Position Details>

 


Technologist Assistant- Kearny Mesa/Chula Vista

We’re looking for a Technologist Assistant to join our Kearny Mesa and Chula Vista Team.  This position will spend 60% of the time at our Kearny Mesa location and the other 40% at our Chula Vista location.  They will provide general assistance and direct flow for patients, Radiologists, and Technologists as well as provide pre- and post- procedure explanations to patients and families and prepare patients for exams and procedures.

See Full Position Details>

 


Transcriptionist (Per Diem)- Chula Vista

We currently have an opening for a per diem Transcriptionist in our Chula Vista office. The transcriptionist accurately transcribes medical information from a dictation system using computer word processing software, proofreads finished documents for accuracy and completeness, and distributes reports and correspondence as needed.

See Full Position Details>